Special Offer June 2023 for holidays in Sardinia
Are you planning a holiday in June in Sardinia? The Village Isola dei Gabbiani offers packages in special offer suitable for all travel needs. In our accommodation just a few steps from the sea you can enjoy a wonderful holiday with family or friends, taking advantage of special rates and discounts on activities to do in our Holiday Village in Northern Sardinia, right in front of the archipelago of La Maddalena.
Our equipped beach awaits you for relaxing days when you can devote yourself to the first tan while your children play safely on the shore, while in the evening you can enjoy the best traditional Sardinian dishes in our restaurant.
- Free breakfast for 1 person for the whole stay
- Free Booking Fee
- 5th person free on Seaside Suite
- 30 minutes of free canoeing
- Discount 15% on windsurf equipment rental
- Equipment washing key
- Offer valid subject to availability by booking a Seaside Suite for 7 nights from 27/05 to 24/06.
Here are some useful information for your holiday in Sardinia in June:
Climate in June in Sardinia
The temperatures in June in Sardinia are perfect for everyone: families with children can enjoy the beach and the sea never too crowded and with a warm but not excessive sun, ideal for swimming and sunbathing safely.
Activities to do in June
Throughout June in Sardinia you will be spoilt for choice on the activities to do in this corner of paradise: you can organize excursions (on foot, by bike or on horseback), take long swims in the sea or try one of the water sports practicable in the bay of Porto Pollo, a few meters from our Holiday Village. With our special offer for June you can enjoy a 15% discount on the rental of windsurfing equipment and the promotion that gives you 30 minutes of free canoeing.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and book your holiday on the Village Isola dei Gabbiani at the lowest price!
Events in Sardinia in June
June is the watershed between spring and summer and in Sardinia explodes not only nature, but also numerous festivals that celebrate ancient traditions or typical products of the season.
Here are some appointments not to be missed:
- Sapori e sensazioni sulle Bocche: Market exhibition of typical products in Santa Teresa di Gallura, with tastings of typical products, workshops for children, shows and literary readings. For information: http://www.comunesantateresagallura.it
- Primavera in Gallura: An itinerant festival that traces the ancient memories by discovering customs and traditions of this area of Northern Sardinia so characteristic and authentic. The event takes place in several municipalities of Gallura, all easily accessible by car from our holiday village, including Temple, Aggius, Santa Teresa di Gallura, Aglientu, Budoni, San Teodoro, Arzachena, Olbia. For more information: http://www.primaveraingallura.it/
- Cherry festival: The cherry is the fruit symbol of the beginning of summer and in Sardinia there are several countries that dedicate a festival to this delicacy. Among these we remember Bonnanaro, Bonacardo and Burcei.
Discover all the other available offers for your holidays in Sardinia at Isola dei Gabbiani