Special offer May 2023 for Holidays in Sardinia
At Isola dei Gabbiani you can enjoy your spring holiday in Sardinia taking advantage of our special offer reserved for the month of May. A month that anticipates the summer, offering long and sunny days, ideal for enjoying the north of Sardinia in relaxation, away from the crowds of tourists and excessive heat.
Even the ferries to and from Sardinia in May have lower costs, and for our customers we provide super discounted rates and special offers to travel comfortably to northern Sardinia. Contact us for information about our ferry vouchers and special prices that we have thought for you!
Here are some ideas and useful information on how to spend your holidays in Sardinia in May:
- Free Booking Fee
- 5th person free on Seaside Suite
- Discount 10% on half board
- 2 hours of free canoeing
- Discount 15% on windsurf equipment rental
- Equipment washing key
- Offer valid subject to availability booking at least 3 nights in each category
Climate in May in Sardinia
May is a wonderful time to visit Sardinia, because the days are getting longer, the maximum temperatures are rising and nature is in the full splendor of spring. And remember to bring your costume, our beach and the coves of the peninsula of Isuledda are waiting for you!
Activities to do in May
During the bridge of May 1 in Sardinia and throughout the month you will be spoilt for choice on the activities to do in this corner of paradise: you can organize excursions (on foot, by bike or on horseback), sunbathe on the beach or try one of the water sports practicable in the bay of Porto Pollo, a few meters from our Holiday Village. With our special offer for May you can enjoy a 15% discount on the rental of windsurfing equipment or the promotion that gives you 2 hours of free canoeing.
Don't forget to taste our typical cuisine with traditional Sardinian dishes: thanks to this special offer for the month of May you will also have a 10% discount on half board in the restaurant of the Village.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and book your holiday on the Village Isola dei Gabbiani at the lowest price!
Events in Sardinia in May
- Sardinian Ride: one of the most awaited festivals of the year in Sardinia is the Sardinian Ride, which takes place in Sassari on the penultimate Sunday of May. From our village you can easily reach Sassari in about 2 hours by car and enjoy the wonderful parade with Sardinian costumes, knights, amazons and the spectacular pariglie. For more information: https://www.sardegnaturismo.it/it/cavalcata-sarda-la-festa-della-bellezza
- Porto Cervo Wine Festival: in the beautiful scenery of Porto Cervo, in Costa Smeralda, this festival is held every year in May, an opportunity to taste the best Sardinian and national wines. Info: http://www.pcwff.com/
- Open monuments: It is the most important festival in Sardinia dedicated to the promotion of the great heritage of cultural heritage of this island. There are many monuments that you can visit completely free of charge in April and May in many places in Sardinia. For the complete programme, visit the website http://monumentiaperti.com/it/
- PIG - First of May in Gallura: Wine and food and music festival that animates the towns of northern Sardinia and in particular Santa Teresa di Gallura, a few kilometers from our Village. You can taste the delicious traditional Sardinian dishes and have fun with your children with artistic shows in the square and great music.
- Spring in the heart of Sardinia: An appointment not to be missed to discover the traditions and good food of different countries of the Marghine, Baronia and Ogliastra. The dates and places vary every year, for any information ask at our reception or visit the site http://www.cuoredellasardegna.it/it/index.html
Discover all the other available offers for your holidays in Sardinia at Isola dei Gabbiani